Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beni turning 4 months

Hello Everybody,
News flash.... Khushi can roll over... Khushi is learning everything so quickly. She can also lift her head at 90 degree. The beautiful part is she gives a big smile to everyone. She likes to play with me a lot. So, when I come from school she looks at me and gives me a big smile. She like to touch and fill the texture of everything. She likes to hold different things in her hand now. She holds mumma's finger so tightly. She makes different types of sound now. 'ghhooo','aaaa' etc.
She is potty trained for 'Poo Poo' from the first month.
She had few outside trips by now. We had been to fremont for couple of days over mothers day. She comes to pick me up from my school some days. She doesn't like car seat much especially when she is sleepy or hungry but other than that she is OK.
She likes to go out for a walk.
Better I go because beni is awake.
New pics and videos coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment