Saturday, April 24, 2010

Khushi 7 weeks old

Hello everyone,
I am back with my sister's new story. Khushi is 7 weeks old now.She is growing very fast. She stays awake more than before. Let me tell you her daily routine. Khushi and I generally wakes up at the same time in the morning. Mumma, feeds her then she loves to play with me. I give 'Je Je' to her first when I wakes up.We have one mickey mouse toy. She likes its music and she likes to watch Mickey dancing. I start that toy for her, so she can watch. I play shaker or rattle or khanjari for her. When I am around she likes to watch me and listen to me. She spends her morning time in gym or bouncer or in somebody's hand. Once I go to school with Pappa. Khushi is alone with Mumma. So they both spend their precious bonding time together. Khushi goes to sleep after few hours of play. Generally her cycle is of 2 to 3 hours.She wakes up, Mumma feeds her, changes her diaper she plays for a while, then she goes to sleep. This happens till 3 O' clock in the afternoon.she stays more awake in the evening time. After coming from school I play with her. In the evening, once Ba comes from work, Ba and Mumma gives her Malish and bath. Bath time is her favorite time. And her bath time is also favorite time for me and Anay. We love to watch her bathing.
I am a big brother. I love to take care of her. I set up the changing station for her when Mumma wants to change her diaper. I give Mumma her diaper, wipes and diaper rash cream. I say 'NO No Na' when she is crying. I pick body lotion for her, Which one to use after taking bath. I even pick her cloths sometimes.
Now she can look far. She knows Mummy, Pappa and my voice. Somehow she recognizes Mumma very well. Now she makes "koo Koo" type of sound. She likes tummy time as well. And the best thing is she gives a bbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg smile whole day. :). I love it. Generally Mumma or Papa rocks her to put her to sleep. She sleeps with Hanumaan chalisha singing. She wakes up to eat after every 2-3 hours at night.
She went outside for few times in last week. She goes for a walk when weather is good.
Ok, then be back with her new story soon. Stay tuned... better I go to bed as it is 4 o' clock in the morning
see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment