Sunday, March 21, 2010

More pictures and progress

Hi Everyone,

Khushi is doing very well despite some cold. She had drs appt couple days back and she is already back to her birth weight which is great. Her weight, height, and head circumference are all above average.

Khushi loves to lie on her back and move her arms and legs. Anay and I both give her toys and make voices to play with her. Apart from that Khushi does the usual newborn stuff, sleeping, eating, and diaper changes. Like me she likes to be cuddled with mommy. She also likes to be cuddled with daddy or ba or dada or kaki or kaka. Like me she likes her hands free when sleeping and likes to put her hands by her face in very similar manner as me.

We also got more pictures and videos uploaded.

Ok me really sleepy more later.

1 comment:

  1. અંશભાઈ તો નાની બેનનો blog લખવા લાગયા. khushiબેનને મારી તરફ થી વાહલી-વાહલી કરી દેજે.

    ReplyDelete